/> Church Member Dies of Electrocution by Generator Wire During Service in Abia | Welcome to praizeblog
 

Chinweotito Ehiogu was
reportedly electrocuted in the
church premises while the
Sunday service was going on
at Dominion Grace Christian
Centre at Mgbaja Ossah in
Umuahia North LGA of Abia
State, Punchng reports.


He was said to have died while
attempting to rescue another
member of the church,
Chidiebere, who was allegedly
trapped by an unclad wire
connected to the church’s
generator. Chidiebere, who
was barefooted, was also
affected by the electrocution.

A source said the victims were
immediately taken to a
hospital, where Chinweotito
was confirmed dead, while
Chidiebere was revived. He
added that the remains of
Ehiogu was later brought back
to the church for series of
prayers. The G.O of the
church, Pastor Simeon
Chibuzor, who confirmed the
incident, described it as
unfortunate.

SEE ALSO >>> Ekiti Best Teacher Poses In The Car Governor Fayose Presented To Her 

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment(s).

Disclaimer:

*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Praize.

*Have Something Interesting/
Informative you want us to Post on
Praizeblog.com? Send to owolabipraize@gmail.com
Or call/watsapp 07030652601.

*Thank you.

 
Top